Corner Cutting Board Doesn’t Cut Corners
Kitchen counter space is always at a premium. Filled with appliances, countertops quickly go from being a center for useful gadgets to being messy mazes in which to work around. Even the simple everyday task of prep work can become hazardous in such circumstances. For those resigned to having cluttered countertops, having a little more space to work with is always appreciated.
Transforming an often-overlooked area of the countertop, the John Boos Corner Cutting Board is perfect for those looking to maximize the use of their countertop. Actually extending available area to work with, the cutting board secures to 90-degree corners, with a segment of its circular shape hanging over the edge of the countertop. (Perfect for sliding scraps into a waiting receptacle below.) Constructed of premium materials and complete with a routed juice channel, the innovative 24-inch corner board is the rare kitchen accessory that actually creates space.
The counter clip on this Boos corner cutting board secures to a 90 degree corner angle, extending your counter work area. This premium solid, northern hard-rock maple wood of edge-grain construction also features a routed drip groove to collect juices and keep the counter clean. Large oval cutting surface accommodates every style of prep work-dicing vegetables, preparing fruit, slicing bread or carving roasts. This Boos corner cutting board easily fits up to a 30-lb. turkey.
The dense, tightly-grained composition preserves the edge on fine cutlery and is naturally resistant to cuts and scratches. This high-density wood also prevents bacteria from penetrating the surface for years of service. Produced to the exacting standards of professional chefs. Gourmet chefs, celebrity chefs and home connoisseurs worldwide prefer the thick construction and lifetime durability of Boos cutting boards. Protective mineral oil finish with beeswax. Fits standard 1 1/2″ thick counter. Hand wash. Made in the USA.
• Solid hard-rock maple board converts a counter corner space into efficient working space
• Secures to a 90 degree corner angle, up to 1″ thick counter
• Full-parameter groove collects juices
• Tightly-grained wood preserves the edge on fine cutlery and is naturally resistant to cuts and scratches
• Dense composition prevents bacteria from penetrating the wood
• Large size accommodates every style of prep work and the carving of roasts or poultry
• Gourmet chefs prefer the thick construction and lifetime durability of hard-rock maple
• Protective mineral oil finish with beeswax
• John Boos & Company has offered the finest butcher blocks, kitchen workstations and carts since 1887. The oldest manufacturer of premium quality kitchen equipment in America, Boos has proudly built products for the best kitchens, including the White House